Ready for a career move and to reach your full potential?
Want to work for a company that values and invests in their people?
What we can offer you:
· Competitive Salary - £18,000 to £21,000 (dependant on experience)
· Ongoing support and development
· Progression opportunities
· A fantastic family culture
We are currently recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Care Coordinator for our growing Office. We understand that our people are our greatest asset that’s why we invest in and value very member of our team.
Right at Home Bridgend and Vale of Glamorgan are part of an award winning network who provide premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first-class reputation world-wide and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Right at Home.
As a Care Coordinator, you will play an integral part in managing the daily communications of our office. You must be extremely personable as you will be liaising with the entire team to ensure all our valued Clients needs are met. This role is extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure.
Skills and abilities of Care Coordinator:
· Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills with previous experience of delivering outstanding customer service
· QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care - Desirable
· A minimum of 12 month in the role of domiciliary care coordinator - advantage
· Self-motivated and flexible, with a willingness to participate in an on call system for out of office hours
· Previous use of a scheduling / HR / recording system – Desirable
· Excellent computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge
· Full driving licence and own transport
· Good sense of humour
If you wish to apply, please do so online or if you would like some more information on the role please contact Nicola or Hayley on 01656 767422
This position is contracted 37.5 hours per week in office Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm, plus any additional hours that are require outside of office hours including weekends and nights. Requires flexibility.