A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic team in the position of Care Manager at Right at Home Reigate and Crawley. It takes a truly special person with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference to work for Right At Home – a company who have built a first class reputation world-wide, and who are recognised as one of the industry leaders of home care in the UK.
It is imperative that the Care Manager understands our core brand values and beliefs, so that we can continue to strive for excellence, putting quality of care at the forefront of everything we do.
What we offer our Care Manager:
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 pa dependent on experience plus attractive bonus scheme
Ongoing support – we value our Managers and offer a full support system, ongoing training to enhance skills and business knowledge as well as dedicated compliance support to achieve outstanding CQC reports.
A voice – regular forums to share ideas, challenges and ensure your needs are being met.
Career Progression - we provide a tailored career pathway to help you reach your goals
Key Aspects of the Deputy Care Manager Job Description:
· To undertake all duties in accordance with the policies and procedures of Right at Home at all times
· To support the Business Owner with financial management and planning, managing budgets including provision of accurate costings, monitoring and analysis of expenditure, reporting and re-forecasting
· Provide leadership across the service to include ongoing support for the management team and the care team
· Delivery and development of high quality services achieved through the involvement of clients, carers and other stakeholders.
· Building trusted relationships within the local community, in support of mutually beneficial approaches to care.
· To raise the profile and reputation of the organisation by continuously reviewing Client and staff feedback and related statistics
· Support the Business Owner to achieve the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring we achieve a minimum of “Good” CQC inspection
· Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
· Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently
· Ability to ensure the Scheduling is effectively managed to ensure the Carers deliver the allocated care to the client. Scheduled Spot Checks and Audits are undertaken and recorded
· Ability to meet and exceed growth targets whilst participating in, and contributing, to the strategic management of the business
· To be aware of Key Performance Indicators and to accurately record and report statistics to the Director as appropriate
· On call responsibility and delivering care as required to meet the needs of the business, this may involve working unsocial hours occasionally i.e evenings and weekends.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate significant experience of working in the social care sector at a management level.
- Have a thorough understanding of "Personalisation" and implementing a "personalised" approach within a care & support environment
- You must hold a QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards this.
- You must possess excellent communication and relationship building skills, be highly motivated with a passion to inspire others.
- Experience of developing business plans, policies and operating procedures.
We take great pride in developing our team. If successful, you will have access to an outstanding support network to allow you to grow and reach your full potential. If you would like to apply please do so online or contact Orla at National Office on 0151 305 0770