Right at Home UK – Training and Recruitment Co-ordinator (Maidenhead Office)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours per week: 35
Right at Home Maidenhead provide premium quality Home Care to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first-class reputation world-wide, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
A new and exciting opportunity has become available to join our fantastic team as our Head of Training and Recruitment. We are looking for a highly experienced and enthusiastic professional who is keen to take on a stimulating role that will support us in shaping the future of our award-winning business.
We are looking for someone who is creative and forward thinking in their training and recruitment process. At Right at Home we only recruit passionate likeminded individuals who genuinely want to offer the best quality service at all times. Therefore, we are looking for an individual who will put time and effort in to finding and developing these key qualities in every new member of our team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaising with the Registered Manager with regards to CareGiver training and recruitment requirements
- To arrange and deliver induction training and assess the competency of CareGivers completing the Care Certificate to meet the Company’s recruitment needs.
- To arrange, book, deliver and record any additional training which has been identified through observation or supervision as being required
- Dealing with vacancy enquiries and sending application forms and psychometric assessments to potential candidates and collating the results to support the interview process
- Shortlisting candidates, scheduling interviews and conducting phone screenings and face to face interviews
- Checking of all ID documents against application paperwork and applying for Enhanced DBS documents for all applicants and tracking the progress of each application where required
- Placing job advertisements, online and on all other suitable platforms including out in the local community
- Encouraging and supporting with further professional development with all CareGivers such as QCF Level 2 and 3.
- Taking the oncall phone as part of the oncall rota one day in the week and once every 4th weekend.
Qualifications and Experience
- Train the Trainer qualifications in Moving and Handling and Administering Medication
- Experience working in the Care Sector highly desirable
- AET or equivalent teaching qualification also desirable
- Experience delivering first-class customer service
What we offer?
If successful for this position, we will offer quality continuous professional development and access to our Career Pathway and Training Academy subject to passing your probation period.
If you think this sounds like you, please apply online or contact Orla on 07469 151 112