Are you a Carer looking for the next step in your Career? Are you hands on and passionate about care?
Right at Home Chippenham provide premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first-class reputation world-wide, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
Due to our growth in number of carers and clients we now recruiting for a Team Leader who is a driven and caring professional to join our friendly office in Chippenham.
You will help manage and develop the business, ensuring we always have best practice and full compliance.
What we are offering our Team Leader:
· Salary: up to £21k
· Mileage allowance and access to a company pool car
· Company pension scheme
· Career progression, we will work with you to achieve your goals and will set and work towards a career pathway that works for you.
We are looking for an individual with the strength and determination to support us in taking our business to the next level. Under the direction of the Manager, you will be responsible for the holistic delivery of outstanding Care across our area. You will have exceptional people management and communication skills to support and coach our fantastic team of CareGivers.
This role will require a great deal of flexibility and you will need to be focused in achieving operational goals and targets.
You must live close to Chippenham and have a full UK driving license and access to a car.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Working with the registered manager to ensure Right at Home care operations have outstanding compliance. This is largely a field based role to support our caregivers in maintaining and improving on our high standards of care.
- Provide support to our caregivers in their day to day job
- Assist the Registered manager with supervising care staff
- Undertake field observations and spot checks on caregivers
- Onboard new carers and introduce them to clients
- Deliver client reviews
- Participate in new client assessments and complete care plans
- Provide input for supervisions meetings for carers
- Understand the detail person centred care plan of each new client and ensure plans are updated
- Deliver care calls as required
- Ensure outstanding compliance across the business and to support the business in achieving a minimum of “Good” in CQC inspections
- Ensure consistent application of the company’s policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote the aims of the business
- Take a turn on a rota basis to manage the office on call telephone support service
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with caregivers, the registered manager, clients and their families
- Assess CareGivers after training, ensuring high levels of care is provided
- Provide admin support and enquiry management in the office as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Junior management experience of service provision in the care industry
- Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
We take great pride in developing our team. If successful, you will have access to an outstanding support network to allow you to grow and reach your full potential.