Why work for us.
- Best Company to work for Maidenhead and Windsor Business Awards 2019
- Outstanding CQC inspection 2019
- Best Employers in Care Award: Right at Home won the prestigious 2017 ‘Best Employers in Care’ award presented to the nation’s top care employer.
- A One Team Culture: Our Carers are always welcome in the office, and our office staff are trained to deliver Care.
- Regular Social Events: Good care is a very serious matter but working in care needs to be fun as well.
- Your Ideas & Options Matter: If you have an idea of how something can be done better we want to hear about it. And if we can’t implement your idea, we will explain why.
- Structured Career Progression: We always look to promote from within. Great Carers are crucial but so are great Care Coordinators, Senior Carers and Supervisors.
- Training & Development: We run regular refresher and specialist training to ensure you are constantly developing and learning new techniques.
- Always Feel Supported : With one-to-one mentoring, ongoing training, paid shadow-shifts and help at the end of a phone, you’re never alone.
- We are a winning team; We have won awards for the care we deliver from the independent review sight homecare.co.uk
- Earning well - from £11 per hour on weekdays / £12 hour weekends equivalent to £22,000 for a 35 hour week , £25,000 for over time
As a Care Coordinator, you will play an integral part in managing the daily communications of our office. You must be extremely personable as you will be liaising with the entire team to ensure all our valued Clients needs are met. This role is extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure. The successful candidate will also take care of general admin and undertake care work. Under the direction of the Registered Manager, Assistant Manager and Owner, you will be responsible for ensuring the compliant delivery of outstanding Care across our territory. You will have exceptional communication skills to support our fantastic team of CareGivers. This role will require a great deal of flexibility and you will need to be focussed in achieving operational goals and targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Care Coordinator for our growing Office. We understand that our people are our greatest asset that’s why we invest in and value every member of our team.
- We have built up a first-class reputation world-wide and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK. It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Right at Home. As a Care Coordinator, you will play an integral part in managing the daily communications of our office. You must be extremely personable as you will be liaising with the entire team to ensure all our valued Clients needs are met. This role is extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure.
Skills and abilities of Care Coordinator: ·
Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail·
Excellent communication skills with previous experience of delivering outstanding customer service ·
Self-motivated and flexible, with a willingness to participate in an on call system for out of office hours ·
Previous use of a scheduling / HR / recording system – Desirable ·
Good computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge
To delivery care calls to an outstanding level
Taking the oncall phone as part of the oncall rota one day in the week and once every 4th weekend.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a degree or equivalent
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- This could be a role for an apprentice.
We take great pride in developing our team. If successful, you will have access to an outstanding support network to allow you to grow and reach your full potential