Right at Home Portsmouth provide premium quality Home Care to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first class reputation in the area, having won multiple awards and received a “Good “ CQC report following our last inspection.
A new and exciting opportunity has become available to join our fantastic team as our Recruitment Coordinator. We are looking for a highly experienced and enthusiastic professional who is keen to take on a stimulating role that will support us in shaping the future of our award winning business.
We are looking for someone who is creative and forward thinking in their recruitment process. At Right at Home we only recruit passionate likeminded individuals who genuinely want to offer the best quality service at all times. Therefore, we are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who will put time and effort in to finding these key qualities in every new member of our team.
What we offer?
- Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 pro rata
- Hours: Part time (15 hours per week)
- Opportunity: If successful for this position, we will offer quality continuous professional development and access to our Career Pathway and Training Academy subject to passing your probation period.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of our Recruitment Coordinator;
- Liaising with the Business Owner and Registered Manager with regards CareGiver recruitment requirements
- Placing job advertisements, online in local papers and within the local community or as appropriate to the role
- Dealing with vacancy enquiries and sending application forms and psychometric assessments to potential candidates and collating the results to support the interview process
- Shortlisting candidates, scheduling interviews and conducting phone screenings and face to face interviews
- Ensuring all applicant paperwork is fully completed as per Right at Home UK and statutory requirements, and is signed and countersigned
- Checking of all ID documents against application paperwork and applying for Enhanced DBS documents for all applicants and tracking the progress of each application where required
- Record and manage the source and sustainability of all CareGivers to support recruitment and retention strategies
Experience required for this role:
- Recruitment resourcing experience (Desirable)
- Experience in working towards targets
- Interviewing experience
- General office administrative experience and knowledge of Microsoft applications
If this sounds like the right role for you please apply online or contact Orla at National Office on 0151 305 0770
We take great pride in developing our team. If successful, you will have access to an outstanding support network to allow you to grow and reach your full potential.