Are you an experienced Care Coordinator looking to make a career move? Want to be appreciated for the hard work you do each day?
We are currently recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Care Coordinator/ Scheduler for our growing Office in High Wycombe. We understand that our people are our greatest asset that’s why we invest in and value every member of our team.
What offer our Care Coordinator:
- Competitive Salary - £18,000 to £22,000
- Ongoing support and development
- Progression opportunities
- A fantastic family culture
Right at Home are an award winning premium Home Care provider with branches in 60 UK towns. Right at Home is proud to have the highest Homecare.co.uk client score of any national Home Care company in the UK and our High Wycombe and South Bucks office is ranked as one of the top 20 Home Care providers across the South East of England. They have also recently achieved an "Outstanding" rating by the CQC which shows their commitment to quality care of clients and staff. Additionally, in 2019 they received a 5-Star Employer Award from WorkBuzz – this was based on a survey conducted by WorkBuzz with our CareGivers.
As a Care Coordinator, you will play an integral part in managing the daily communications of our office. You must be extremely personable as you will be liaising with the entire team to ensure all our valued Clients needs are met. This role is extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure.
Skills and abilities required of our Care Coordinator:
- Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with previous experience of delivering outstanding customer service
- Self-motivated and flexible, with a willingness to participate in an on call system for out of office hours
- Previous use of a scheduling / HR / recording system
- Good computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge
If you wish to apply please do so online or if you would like some more information on the role please contact Orla on 0151 305 0770