At this level, such excellent opportunities are rare. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional social care professional, looking to take the next step in their career into a senior role and will be a key part of our National Office Management structure.
We’re a friendly team dedicated to supporting our valued Franchise Business Owners across the UK, and we’re all extremely passionate about the work we do. This combination makes Right at Home UK an inspiring and fun place to work and plays a big part in our success. National, award-winning and absolutely determined to be the best in class, Right at Home is a rapidly expanding global homecare organisation, specialising in delivering the highest quality care and support to Clients within their own home.
We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Group Quality and Compliance Manager who, working closely with the Head of Quality and Compliance, would have a very diverse role in supporting our Franchise Owners in delivering the best care and support and achieving Outstanding ratings with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Whilst this is a national role, candidates should live in the south of the UK within easy access to the central London area. This is due to the location of many of the franchisees that will be allocated to their support portfolio.
What do we offer?
This role is challenging. If you are genuinely looking to be the best; would be prepared to travel around the UK – fully expensed - when necessary; in return you will receive an excellent salary of £45- 50k OTE, access to a company car, 23 days holiday and have even better opportunities to progress within the organisation as it continues to go from strength to strength
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Committed to supporting our Franchise Owners in selecting and successfully recruiting their respective Registered Managers, ensuring that we maintain the highest quality standards across the organisation.
• Proactively understand, detail and communicate all new developments and applicable changes in relation to the care sector and CQC and proactively keep the Franchisees informed on best practice to achieving an ‘Outstanding’ rating with CQC.
• Continually review and revise relevant key documentation, policies and procedures and manage the version control system.
• Undertake site visits to each Right at Home office, to complete a full compliance audit and training along with remote audits to ensure all offices achieve a minimum of “Good” from CQC.
• To fully support each new Franchisee and their Registered Manager through the initial office set up and CQC registration process.
• To continuously develop and deliver first-class Quality and Compliance training to Franchisees and Registered Managers.
• Assist in the development, implementation and management of first-class training for all Right at Home UK care and support staff.
• To organise and deliver Registered Manager Forums, ensuring Registered Managers are kept up-to-date with training, changes in legislation and to encourage networking and sharing best practice.
• To continually review and improve processes to ensure that the highest quality and most effective service is being delivered to our valued Clients.
• Undertake tasks and group projects as directed by senior management and to work closely with the Head of Quality and Compliance to continually improve our quality assurance offering.
• To provide a high level of daily support in respect of quality assurance and compliance across the group.
Qualifications & Experience
• Must have in-depth experience and knowledge of the social care industry, with evidence of how you have previously not only met the highest standards with CQC but how you could implement such workings into multiple businesses.
• Can demonstrate in-depth involvement with past CQC inspections, resulting in high CQC ratings.
• Ideally QCF Level 5 qualification in health & social care; or previously a manager in social care.
Abilities, Skills & Behaviours
• As this is a high-profile role, you will require the ability to be open-minded, to take direction and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be professional and approachable with an excellent ability to listen and communicate.
• Must have proficient IT skills as the role will require use of most standard Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• The role will involve some time working away from home to undertake site visits to locations across the UK; therefore, the candidate must be able to drive and hold a UK Driving Licence.
• Must be extremely well-organised with excellent planning and prioritising skills and a high attention to detail.
• Must be a creative and strategic thinker who is able to motivate, embrace, influence and communicate positive improvements to the Right at Home UK network.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge strong personalities.
• Must be at ease in front of an audience with the ability to deliver critical information in an engaging manner.
• Must have the ability to pose as the critical friend - comfortable providing constructive criticism, whilst supporting to initiate performance improvement tactics.