Would you like to be a part of…?
- An industry leading and multi award-winning franchise
- A market leader homecare provider for quality, recognised as one of the best employers in the sector.
- An organisation where excellence is standard and that consistently outperforms the competition
- A competitive salary £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
- 23 days’ holiday; a company pension and Medicash
- An inspiring and fun place to work, within a great working environment
Right at Home UK is a nationwide franchise providing premium-quality care to adults and the elderly within their own homes. We have built up a first-class reputation worldwide, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK. We are actively recruiting an Administrative & Finance Assistant for our growing National Office team based in Crosby, Liverpool.
We are looking to appoint an Administrative & Finance Assistant who will be instrumental in supporting the Financial Controller to enable the delivery of excellent support to a mixture of new and established Franchise Owners. The role will be varied and very much includes a split-working role, with equal administrative and financial workloads. No two days will be the same so you will need to be organised, efficient and willing to help out with whatever is required.
We’re a professional, friendly and dynamic team who work hard and who are dedicated to supporting our valued Franchise Owners across the UK. We are extremely passionate about the work we do.
The ideal candidate will live on an easily commutable journey into our office, have had experience in a financial capacity within a fast-moving industry, and most importantly have the attitude and desire to be the best in our sector.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- General office administrative duties
- Collating and typing up key correspondence
- Supporting the National Office team as and when required
- Creating and updating company documents to a high standard, in line with company guidelines
- Supporting the administrative team with standardisation processes
- Processing of daily transactions, sales and purchase invoices
- Support with the bank reconciliation, monthly accounts and chasing outstanding payments
- Dealing with petty cash and company credit card reconciliations
- Review and process expense and mileage claims
- Process monthly centralised invoicing
- Liaising with and providing financial support to the Franchise Owners
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have excellent Microsoft Word skills (Eg. create Tables, create Styles and Track Changes etc.)
- To have basic bookkeeping experience OR to hold, or be working towards an AAT Level 2 qualification
- A working knowledge of Xero Accounting or a similar software (desirable but not essential)
- To have an understanding of invoicing processes
- General office experience
Abilities, Skills and Behaviours:
- Good attention to detail and organisation skills with the ability to multitask whilst working under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to use your own initiative whilst working as part of a solid team
- Ability to prioritise your workload whilst meeting deadlines and working to high standards at all times
- Demonstrate strong numerical skills and a good level of IT literacy – MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Adapt to changing conditions and business demands
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you would like to know more, please apply online or contact Annabelle.