Are you a Deputy Manager looking for a fresh challenge with an organisation who genuinely cares about you? Or are you a highly experienced Care Coordinator looking for that step up? If the answer is yes, then this role could be the perfect opportunity for you to spread your wings…
We are one of the few care companies in Warrington to have received an Outstanding CQC rating and we are rated by our own employees as a five star employer who genuinely care about our team.
Our standards are high and only the best possible care standards are good enough for our team.
We are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Deputy Manager for our office in Lowton to manage, develop and grow the business. This role is for 12 months initially to cover maternity leave but other opportunities may then be available for the right candidate due to rapid business expansion.
What we can offer you...
· A very competitive salary - £25,000 (depending on experience).
· Appreciation – We recognise the hard work our Managers put in and we run annual conferences and awards to show our appreciation.
· Ongoing support – we value our Managers and offer a full support system, ongoing training to enhance skills and business knowledge as well as dedicated compliance support to achieve outstanding CQC reports.
· A voice – regular Manager Forums to share ideas, challenges and ensure your needs are being met.
We are Right at Home known for our quality care at home.
At Right at Home we pride ourselves on quality and tailoring every care package to meet the client’s needs with a minimum duration of one hour visits. It is imperative that the successful candidate is able to get on board with our brands core values and beliefs and are able to grow with our business and move quickly with change. We are looking for someone who will always go over and above our client’s expectations, put quality of care at the forefront of everything you do and be able to develop a strong team to continuously strive for excellence. You will be a fundamental pillar in the overall smooth running of the operation and day to day business.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
Your day to day duties…
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring we maintain a minimum of “Outstanding” CQC inspection
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients; ensuring the Health & Safety policy and procedures are followed at all times providing a safe working environment
- Ensure consistent application of Right at Home policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote our aims and values
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
- Ability to identify and recruit high quality Carers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios
- Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently
- Scheduled Spot Checks and Audits are undertaken and recorded
- Ability to complete and continuously improve the Assessments, Risk Assessments and Care Plans to ensure the outcome of the client is achieved effectively and the customers’ expectations are exceeded
- Ability to meet and exceed all financial/growth targets whilst participating in, and contributing, to the strategic management of the business
- To be aware of Key Performance Indicators and to accurately record and report statistics to the RM/Office Manger and Director’s as appropriate.
- Ad hoc duties to support the RM/Office Manager and Directors, as and when required, to meet the needs of the business
- On call responsibility and delivering hands on care as required to meet the needs of the business, this may involve working unsocial hours i.e evenings and weekends/Bank Holidays however core hours are between 8-6 with weekend on call rota 1 in 4/5.
The ideal candidate will…
- Work as part of the team with the owners
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and management skills
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
- Be excellent at keeping compliance data up to date
- IT Literate who can use office products
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
To have or be working towards NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Right at Home Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.