It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Right at Home Sutton & Epsom.
We provide premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first class reputation world-wide, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
We are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Registered Manager for our Sutton & Epsom office to manage, develop and grow the business.
What we offer our Registered Managers:
Competitive Salary - up to £35,000
Appreciation – We recognise the hard work our RM’s put in and we run annual RM conferences and awards to show our appreciation
Ongoing support – we value our Registered Managers and offer a full support system, ongoing training to enhance skills and business knowledge as well as dedicated compliance support to achieve outstanding CQC reports.
A voice – regular Registered Manager Forums to share ideas, challenges and ensure your needs are being met.
At Right at Home Sutton & Epsom we pride ourselves on quality and tailor every care package to meet the Client’s needs with a preferred minimum duration of one hour per visit. It is imperative that the successful candidate is able to get on board with our brands core values and beliefs and are able to grow with our business and move quickly with change. We are looking for someone who will always go over and above our Client’s expectations, put quality of care at the forefront of everything you do and be able to develop a strong team to continuously strive for excellence. You will be a fundamental pillar in the overall smooth running of the operation and day to day business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of our Registered Manager:
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring we achieve a minimum of “Good” CQC inspection
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients; ensuring relevant policies and procedures are followed at all times providing a safe working environment
- Ensure consistent application of Right at Home policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote our aims and values
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
- Ability to identify and recruit high quality CarerGivers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios
- Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently
- Ability to ensure the Scheduling is effectively designed to ensure CarerGivers deliver the allocated care to the client.
- To take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits, and Annual Surveys.
- To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets
- Ability to complete and continuously improve the Assessments, Risk Assessments and Support Plans to ensure the outcome of the client is achieved effectively and the customers’ expectations are exceeded by going the extra mile.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the emergency on-call mobile phone is covered outside normal office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
Qualifications and Experience of our Registered Manager:
- Hold, or be working towards, an NVQ Level 4 (RMA) or QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care
- In depth understanding of CQC assessment criteria for Good and Outstanding scores
- Management experience of service provision in the care industry
- Experience in managing people
- You can demonstrate a positive vision of homecare and how you will influence positive change.
We take great pride in developing our team. If successful, you will have access to an outstanding support network to allow you to grow and reach your full potential. If you would like to apply please do so online or contact Annabelle at National Office on 0151 305 0770