Recruitment & HR Coordinator - Right at Home Reigate and Crawley
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow, develop and feel valued and supported every day? If the answer is yes, please read on.
- Competitive Salary - £20,000 pro rata
- Part Time - 20 hours per week
- 5 Star Employer voted by WorkBuzz
- Awarded Top 20 Home Care Group
- 100% Good/Outstanding ratings from England’s Care Quality Commission
Right at Home Reigate and Crawley provide premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first class reputation world-wide, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
A new and exciting opportunity has become available to join our fantastic team as our Recruitment & HR Coordinator. We are looking for a highly experienced and enthusiastic professional who is keen to take on a stimulating role that will support us in shaping the future of our award winning business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Liaising with the Business Owner and Registered Manager with regards CareGiver recruitment requirements
- Placing job advertisements, online in local papers and within the local community or as appropriate to the role
- Dealing with vacancy enquiries and sending application forms and psychometric assessments to potential candidates and collating the results to support the interview process
- Shortlisting candidates, scheduling interviews and conducting phone screenings and face to face interviews
- Ensuring all applicant paperwork is fully completed as per Right at Home UK and statutory requirements, and is signed and countersigned
- Checking of all ID documents against application paperwork and applying for Enhanced DBS documents for all applicants and tracking the progress of each application where required
- Record and manage the source and sustainability of all CareGivers to support recruitment and retention strategies
We take great pride in developing our team. If successful, you will have access to an outstanding support network to allow you to grow and reach your full potential. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch shortly.