We are Right at Home East Lancashire and we are looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our team…
This could be a Full Time or Part Time position and we are really happy to consider both options for the right candidate.
What do we offer you?
- A superb salary of £22,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Excellent Benefits
- Full Time OR Part Time
- An opportunity to become recognised as the best
- An inspiring and fun place to work within a great working environment
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our highly energetic and successful team at Right at Home East Lancashire, based in Blackburn. You will be a highly organised marketing professional looking to put your creativity to great use within a varied and challenging role to support the smooth delivery of local campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have good all-round marketing skills and an excellent working knowledge of digital marketing and social media. Your responsibilities will be diverse and will include campaigns and promotion planning and reporting; digital marketing and social media management; digital business support; and providing brand development support.
Your duties will include, although not be limited to…
- Designing, implementing, and improving our online strategy
- Owning the administration of our marketing plans, with excellent planning and attention to detail to ensure activities are tightly controlled
- Using data to track and analyse campaign performance on a regular basis
- Keeping on top of new technology and digital platform development to discover best practice
- Creating detailed digital processes with supporting guidance to support senior management
- Supporting with website set up and online strategy development
- Planning, implementing, and creating content on social media campaigns
- Analysing and reporting on campaigns and effectiveness of content
- Occasional weekend and evening work to support events
We’re a professional, friendly and dynamic team who work hard and play hard.
The Ideal Candidate...
- Strong marketing experience with the ability to demonstrate strong commercial results through effective digital marketing
- Excellent working knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms
- A creative mindset with a high level of attention to detail
- IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to manage challenges on a day-to-day basis
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and adapt quickly with flexibility towards tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven and an effective team player with a can-do attitude
Desirable but not essential...
- Good skills on Adobe Design, including InDesign and Photoshop
- Basic web design
- Digital marketing degree
This combination makes us an inspiring and fun place to work and plays a big part in our success. As we are a national award-winning brand, we are absolutely determined to be the best in class, and we recognise that being #1 comes with a responsibility to remain at the top.
The ideal candidate will live on an easily commutable journey into our office in Blackburn, have had experience in a similar capacity within a fast-moving industry, and most importantly have the attitude and desire to be the best in our sector!