Care Manager - Right at Home Brentwood, Billericay & Havering
Are you a Deputy Care Manager looking for a fresh challenge with an organisation who genuinely cares about you? Or are you a highly experienced Care administrator looking for that step up?
If the answer is yes, then this role could be the perfect opportunity for you to spread your wings…
We are Right at Home Brentwood, Billericay & Havering, an award winning Premium Quality Home Care Provider. We are looking for a highly skilled Care Manager with a strong care background to join our friendly, growing team. This role reports directly to our Registered Manager.
What we can offer you...
· A very competitive salary - up to £23,000 (depending on experience).
· Appreciation – We recognise the hard work our Managers put in and we run annual conferences and awards to show our appreciation.
· Ongoing support – we value our Managers and offer a full support system, ongoing training to enhance skills and business knowledge as well as dedicated compliance support to achieve outstanding CQC reports.
· A voice – regular Manager Forums to share ideas, challenges and ensure your needs are being met.
We are Right at Home known for our quality care at home.
We are Right at Home based near Brentwood. We strongly believe that every person deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, compassion, and transparency, particularly those who are the most vulnerable in our community. Therefore, our mission is to deliver the highest quality of care and support to our valued clients and their loved ones and always exceed expectations. This role is a key role which will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Your day to day duties…
- Assess new client enquiries for care and changes to existing clients’ cares
- Producing detailed care plans and risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements to the highest standards
- Regular client reviews in accordance with policies and procedures
- Supporting our care team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
- On-call duties
- Supporting the Registered Manager with day to activities
The ideal candidate will…
- Have exceptional team skills
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and management skills
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of achieving business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
- Be excellent at keeping compliance data up to date
- IT literate who can use Microsoft office products, experience using People Planner preferable but not essential
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
To have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and be willing to work towards Level 5.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Right at Home is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and references.