Are you an experienced Care Coordinator looking for the next step up?
Are you ambitious, passionate and are you ready to manage a team of Care Coordinators?
If the answer is yes to both of these questions, then we would really love to hear from you.
Why join Right at Home Cardiff & Newport?
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing support and development
- Plenty of progression opportunities
- A company who genuinely cares about your career development and aspirations
- A fantastic family culture
Right at Home Cardiff & Newport, are part of an award-winning network who provide premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first-class reputation world-wide and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the country.
It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Right at Home.
As a Coordinating Manager, you will be the direct line manager for our Coordinating team across both Cardiff and Newport. You will be overseeing scheduling compliance to ensure that all rota’s meet the standards and the deadlines we require for a smooth service. The role requires someone with a determined and robust nature as the role is integral to what we do and we would expect you to forge a positive and productive working relationship with your coordinating team and the community care staff. You must possess excellent knowledge of Cardiff and Newport, mentor and coach your team in all aspects of scheduling, telephone liaison with external agencies and internal colleagues, positive and sometimes challenging communication with individuals and how to ensure we promote our quality of care and maintain excellent company reputation.
This role is extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure.
Your daily duties and responsibilities:
- “On Call” 1 in 4 rota basis (additional on call payment).
- Must have excellent IT Skills and a commitment to perfecting a detailed working knowledge of People Planner and then Mobizio
- All management tasks will generally be carried out during the working week (Monday to Friday) with an expectation of working a mix of early and late shifts on a 4 week rolling depending on requirements of the service. Flexibility is required for this role as during challenging times it is expected that you drive the team to success and remain with your team until the job is complete.
- Weekly Meetings with your team and then Management to share information, progress, KPI targets, concerns, actions, etc.
- To be flexible in your approach with a keen eye for detail and also a passion to develop and grow the service whilst considering capacity, availability, recruitment and retention needs.
- To feedback to management on all aspects of the Care Coordinator team and provide us with recommendations, ideas and actions for a variety of situations that can arise daily.
This really is a rare and unique opportunity for you to join an organisation who cares about every single employee. If you are interested in this role, please do not delay your application, and click ‘APPLY NOW’ or contact Annabelle to find out more.